PROFILE OF OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL FOR STATE
The Auditor-General is the Accounting Officer and head of the Office of the Auditor-General. There are presently four (4) Directors in the office and each department headed by a Director. The Auditor-General oversees, Coordinates and supervises the operations and activities of the various Departments.
Fiscal Policy Matters
Administration and Supplies
Finance and Accounts
Planning, Research and Statistics
To be an institution where Public Sector Auditing will give reliability, accountability and trustworthiness as it relates to State Government resources and Funding.
To be confident at expressing opinion on the financial statements to have a true and fair view with the effort of professional and skilled personnel as a responsibility to the Public as required by Law in an effective and efficient manner.
Objectives of the Ministry
The office of the Auditor General for the State is set out to achieve the following:-
- Fulfilling the power and responsibilities as provided under Section 125 of the 1999 Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended.
- Application of necessary extant laws, standards, ethics, regulations and procedures as demanded by the Local, National and Internationally recognized institutions i.e. Financial Regulations, Financial laws and Acts for Auditing the State financial statements, FRCN, ISA, IPSAS, INTOSAI, e.t.c.
- Exercising to an appreciable level of independence that will guarantee unbiased expression of opinion on State Financial Statement.
- Building a Professional and Highly qualified personnel versatile in Local and International Audit Services.
- Building a solid structural system that will assist Audit exercise and prevent threat.
- Displaying high level of proficiency as stated in regulation and professional ethics i.e. Integrity, Independence, Objectivity, Professional Skepticism, Confidentiality, Transparency, Accountability and Probity.
- Osun 2019 Third Quarter Budget Performance Reports
- Osun 2019 First Quarter Budget Performance Reports
- Details of 2019 First Quarter Expenditure Performance
- 2017 Abridged Budget
- Osun Central Budget Consultation Attendance
- Osun Central Budget Consultation Attendance 2
- State of Osun 2018 Fourth Quarter Budget Performance
- Overall 2019 Draft Budget based on Nature
- Overall Budget based on Function
- Overall Budget based on Programme
- Overall Budget based on Sector
- 2019 Budget - Details of Revenue
- 2019 Budget - Details of Overheads
- 2019 Budget - Details of Capital & Asset
- 2019 Approved Budget (Appropriation Law)
- 2019 DRAFT BUDGET (Complete)
- Minutes of Citizens' Engagement (Reports)
- Osun 2018 1st Quarter Budget Performance
- 2018 2nd Quarter Budget Performance
- 2018 3rd Quarter Budget Performance
- 2018 BUDGET FRAMEWORK
- FIRST QUARTER 2019 BUDGET PERFORMANCE
- DETAILS OF 2019 FIRST QUARTER EXPENDITURE PERFORMANCE